- Pisa: Arbitration Outsourcing for State Channels.. Patrick McCorry, Surya Bakshi, Iddo Bentov, Sarah Meiklejohn, Andrew Miller. ACM Advances in Financial Technology, 2019
- HoneyBadgerMPC and AsynchroMix: Practical AsynchronousMPC and its Application to Anonymous Communication. Donghang Lu, Thomas Yurek, Samarth Kulshreshtha, Rahul Govind, Rahul Mahadev, Aniket Kate, Andrew Miller. (CCS 2019 to appear) (github)
- ILC: a calculus for composable, computational cryptography. Kevin Liao, Matthew Hammer, and Andrew Miller. (PLDI 2019)
- Outguard: Detecting In-Browser Covert Cryptocurrency Mining in the Wild. Amin Kharraz, Zane Ma, Paul Murley, Charles Lever, Joshua Mason, Andrew Miller, Nikita Borisov, Manos Antonakakis, Michael Bailey. (WWW 2019)
- Ekiden: A Platform for Confidentiality-Preserving, Trustworthy, and Performant Smart Contract Execution Raymond Cheng, Fan Zhang, Jernej Kos, Warren He, Nicholas Hynes, Noah Johnson, Ari Juels, Andrew Miller, Dawn Song. (Euro S&P 2019)
- TxProbe: Discovering Bitcoin’s Network Topology Using Orphan Transactions. Sergi Delgado-Segura, Surya Bakshi, Cristina Pérez-Solà, James Litton, Andrew Pachulski, Andrew Miller, and Bobby Bhattacharjee (to appear, FC 2019)
- Sprites and State Channels: Payment Networks that Go Faster than Lightning. Andrew Miller, Iddo Bentov, Surya Bakshi, Ranjit Kumaresan, and Patrick McCorry (to appear, FC 2019)
- Short Paper: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Stake! Resource Exhaustion Attacks on PoS. Sanket Kanjalkar, Joseph Kuo, Yunqi Li, and Andrew Miller. (to appear, FC 2019)
- DelegaTEE: Brokered Delegation Using Trusted Execution Environments. Sinisa Matetic, Moritz Schneider, Andrew Miller, Ari Juels, Srdjan Capkun. USENIX 2018
- Erays: Reverse Engineering Ethereum’s Opaque Smart Contracts. Yi Zhou, Deepak Kumar, Surya Bakshi, Joshua Mason, Andrew Miller, and Michael Bailey. USENIX 2018
- Dandelion++: Lightweight Cryptocurrency Networking with Formal Anonymity Guarantees. Giulia Fanti, Shaileshh Bojja Venkatakrishnan, Surya Bakshi, Bradley Denby, Shruti Bhargava, Andrew Miller, Pramod Viswanath. SIGMETRICS 2018
- Authenticated Data Structures for Privacy-Preserving Monero Light Clients. Kevin Lee, Andrew Miller. IEEE S&B 2018
- Atomically Trading with Roger: Gambling on the success of a hardfork. Patrick McCorry, Ethan Heilman, Andrew Miller. Data Privacy Management, International Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology – CBT’17.
- Instantaneous Decentralized Poker. Iddo Bentov, Ranjit Kumaresan, and Andrew Miller. AsiaCrypt 2017 (to appear).
- Towards an Accountable Software-Defined Networking Architecture. Benjamin Ujcich, Adam Bates, Andrew Miller, William H. Sanders. NETSOFT 2017.
- SmartCast: An Incentive Compatible Consensus Protocol Using Smart Contracts. Abhiram Kothapalli, Andrew Miller, and Nikita Borisov. 1st Workshop on Trusted Smart Contracts, April 2017.
- Zero-Collateral Lotteries in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Iddo Bentov and Andrew Miller. Security and Privacy on the Blockchain, April 2017.
- The Honey Badger of BFT Protocols. Andrew Miller, Yu Xia, Kyle Croman, Elaine Shi, and Dawn Song. ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS), October 2017.
- Hawk: The Blockchain Model of Cryptography and Privacy-Preserving Smart Contracts. Ahmed Kosba, Andrew Miller, Elaine Shi, Zikai Wen, Charalampos Papamanthou. IEEE Security & Privacy (Oakland), May 2016. (Video!)
- Stubborn Mining: Generalizing Selfish Mining and Combining with an Eclipse Attack. Kartik Nayak, Srijan Kumar, Andrew Miller, Elaine Shi. IEEE Euro S&P. 2016.
- Non-outsourceable Scratch-Off Puzzles to Discourage Bitcoin Mining Coalitions. Andrew Miller, Elaine Shi, Ahmed Kosba, and Jonathan Katz. ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS), October 2015.
- SoK: Research Perspectives and Challenges for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. Joseph Bonneau, Andrew Miller, Jeremy Clark, Arvind Narayanan, Joshua A. Kroll, Edward W. Felten. IEEE Security & Privacy (Oakland), May 2015.
- Permacoin: Repurposing Bitcoin Work for Long-Term Data Preservation. Andrew Miller, Ari Juels, Elaine Shi, Bryan Parno, Jonathan Katz. IEEE Security & Privacy (Oakland), May 2014.
- Authenticated Data Structures, Generically. Andrew Miller, Michael Hicks, Jonathan Katz, Elaine Shi. ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL). January, 2014.
- Shadow-Bitcoin: Scalable Simulation via Direct Execution of Multi-threaded Applications.. Andrew Miller, Rob Jansen. USENIX CSET Workshop, 2015. (code)
- On Scaling Decentralized Blockchains (A Position Paper). Kyle Croman, Christian Decker, Ittay Eyal, Adem Efe Gencer, Ari Juels, Ahmed Kosba, Andrew Miller, Prateek Saxena, Elaine Shi, Emin Gun Sirer, Dawn Song, Roger Wattenhofer. 3rd Workshop on Bitcoin and Blockchain Research. 3rd Workshop on Bitcoin and Blockchain Research. March 2016.
- Step by Step Towards Creating a Safe Smart Contract: Lessons and Insights from a Cryptocurrency Lab. Kevin Delmolino, Mitchell Arnett, Ahmed Kosba, Andrew Miller, and Elaine Shi. 3rd Workshop on Bitcoin and Blockchain Research. March 2016 (website)
- From Onions to Shallots: Rewarding Tor Relays with TEARS. Rob Jansen, Andrew Miller, Paul Syverson, and Bryan Ford. HotPETs. July 2014.
- On Decentralizing Prediction Markets and Order Books. Joseph Bonneau, Jeremy Clark, Edward Felten, Joshua Kroll, Andrew Miller and Arvind Narayanan. WEIS 2014. June 2014.
- FawkesCoin: Bitcoin without public-key crypto. Joseph Bonneau and Andrew Miller. 19th International Workshop on Security Protocols. Cambridge, UK, Mar 21 2014.
- Mixcoin: Anonymity for Bitcoin with accountable mixes. Arvind Narayanan, Joseph Bonneau, Andrew Miller, Jeremy Clark, Joshua Kroll. Financial Cryptography and Data Security. March 2014.
- How to use SNARKs in Universally Composable Protocols. Ahmed Kosba, Zhichao Zhao, Andrew Miller, Hubert Chan, Charalampos Papamanthou, Rafael Pass, abhi shelat, Elaine Shi. ONLINE PREPRINT. 2015
- Discovering Bitcoin’s Network Topology and Influential Nodes. Andrew Miller, James Litton, Andrew Pachulski, Neal Gupta, Dave Levin, Neil Spring, Bobby Bhattacharjee. ONLINE PREPRINT. 2015
- Pseudonymous Secure Computation from Time-Lock Puzzles. Jonathan Katz, Andrew Miller, and Elaine Shi. ONLINE PREPRINT. October 2014.
- Anonymous Byzantine Consensus from Moderately-Hard Puzzles: A Model for Bitcoin. Andrew Miller and Joseph J. LaViola Jr. University of Central Florida. Tech Report, CS-TR-14-01. April, 2014.
- Coinscope: Discovering Bitcoin’s Network Topology and Influential Nodes. Andrew Miller, James Litton, Andrew Pachulski, Neal Gupta, Dave Levin, Neil Spring, Bobby Bhattacharjee.